Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Belated New Year!!

        To all my friends and fellow collectors...............A Happy Belated & Prosperous 2011 to you and your family. May your wishes and dreams of havng that elusive banknote come true! 

I was away on holiday with my family and hence the lack of articles for the blog..........well here goes..................

A bit out of context....or country, got this foreign note with palindromic numerals (radar numbers to some collectors) from a supermarket cashier.


A beautiful South Korean banknote with unique numerals, make me an offer if you want to buy this note...........there is a slight small edge fold on the lower right hand corner otherwise crisp very good EF grade.

My other palindromic Singapore banknotes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...